Message From The Chairman
Shri Durga Ji Nursing School was established with a view of providing quality education to young Girls/Boys of India through best-of-class infrastructure, top class faculty and best possible education. The principle of education is to bring grade of knowledge & awareness and to enjoy life in a well-ordered conduct. We are dedicated to do so by providing an assortment of courses, which are vibrant, self-motivated and dynamic in personality. Making a pyramid for all courses, in which a learner gets flexibility of enduring advanced education in his own pace and convenience. With the firm belief that the goal of true education is holistic development, the college ensures imparting values, ethics and confidence in young men and women to harness their full potential, thereby creating social capital necessary for establishing a healthy society. I warmly welcome the young aspiring students to be a part of our College and "Join the World of Opportunities".
Message From The Principal
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the “Shri Durga Ji Nursing School” and to wish you all the best as you being the new academic year and the program you are beginning a new professional, which is enormously demanding and carries considerable responsibility. You will assume a crucial and challenging role in the new career path. We in the faculty of Shri Durga Ji Nursing School are committed to priding the best possible preparation for you or future medical assistants. It is our hope that you will find your time with us stimulating and rewarding. We know from past experience that the hectic. It is designed, however, So that when you finish you have the making of a professional, contributing to the realization of the dream and possibilities of individual group, communities and societies.
On the behalf of the faculty of Nursing I wish to congratulate you on your choice of a profession and wish you personal academic and professional fulfillment and Success
1. Nursing is caring
2. Nursing is an art.
3. Nursing is science.
4. Nursing is client centered Nursing is holisitic.
5. Nursing is adaptive.
6. Nursing concerned with health promotion
7. Nursing is maintenance and health restoration.
8. Nursing is a helping profession.
Facilities At Our Campus
- 1. To provide high-quality, affordable and accessible educational programmes, which will enhance the quality of the human resources available to the job markets.
- 2. To empower students to be successful by helping them develop the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to enter or progress within the work force and to adapt and thrive in our increasingly diverse and ever-changing world through continuous learning.
- Audio-Visual Room.
- Technology-aided learning.
- Science Labs.
- Hostel facility.
- Computer Center.
- 24 Hours Genset.